- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cleaning Articles & Tips
Signs Your Home Needs Gutter Cleaning
As experts in exterior cleaning, the team at Magnolia Clean Power Washing, LLC can't stress the importance of routine gutter cleaning for your home. Because your gutters are all that protects your exterior installations from severe water damage, it's paramount that they're able to perform their […]
How Pressure Washing Benefits The Environment
As societies continue to advance, we are learning more about our impact on the planet. Large-scale consumerism and a never-ceasing demand for energy have led to a steady depletion of invaluable resources in the last few decades. Thus, humanity has been forced to be more aware […]